Elements of terminology/Quiz
Try this quiz to see if your native knowledge is already top-of-the-line or better. You are free to take this quiz at any time and as many times as you wish.
It is part of Wikiversity's dedication to learning by doing.
To improve your scores, read and study the lecture, the links contained within, listed under See also, and in the terminology resources template. This should give you adequate background to get 100 %.
As a "learning by doing" resource, this quiz helps you to assess your knowledge and understanding of the information, and it is a quiz you may take over and over as a learning resource to improve your knowledge, understanding, test-taking skills, and your score.
A suggestion is to have the lecture available in a separate window.
To master the information and use only your memory while taking the quiz, try rewriting the information from more familiar points of view, or be creative with association.
Enjoy learning by doing!
- Terminology elements are commonplace.
- African Journals Online
- Bing Advanced search
- Google Books
- Google scholar Advanced Scholar Search
- Lycos search
- Questia - The Online Library of Books and Journals
- SAGE journals online
- Scirus for scientific information only advanced search
- Taylor & Francis Online
- WikiDoc The Living Textbook of Medicine
- Wiley Online Library Advanced Search
- Yahoo Advanced Web Search
Learn more about Terminology