The Linguistics department. Individual streams (and their respective categories) should be categorized under this category.
The following will all need to be subcategories someday:
- Language Acquisition
- Language Disorders
- Prescriptivism vs. Descriptivism
- Historical Linguistics
- Language Change and Evolution
- Pragmatics: The study of the use of language in a social context (or is this Sociolinguistics?)
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Alphabets (10 pgs)
- ► Articles containing Arabic language text (5 pgs)
- ► Articles containing Danish language text (empty)
- ► Articles containing French language text (4 pgs)
- ► Articles containing German language text (8 pgs)
- ► Articles containing Hindi language text (3 pgs)
- ► Articles containing Latin language text (empty)
- ► Articles containing non-English-language text (2 cats, 101 pgs)
- ► Computational linguistics (1 cat, 3 pgs)
- ► Dominant group (5 cats, 21 pgs)
- ► ECSTRA (17 pgs)
- ► Grammar (4 cats, 7 pgs)
Pages in category "Linguistics"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- School:Cognitive philology
- Communication and Identities in Institutional Arenas - Part I/Davies, Alan (2003). The Native Speaker: Myth and reality. 2nd ed.
- Communication and Identities in Institutional Arenas - Part I/Jonsson, Rickard (2007) Blatte betyder kompis: Om maskulinitet och språk i en högstadieskola
- Sample image-ideograms dictionary
- Sign relation
- User:Super Quantum immortal/Chinese learning technology
- User:Super Quantum immortal/Colored alphabet for the partially sighted
- User:Super Quantum immortal/Future of language
- User:Super Quantum immortal/Ibus English-chinese table