The Linguistics department. Individual streams (and their respective categories) should be categorized under this category.
The following will all need to be subcategories someday:
- Language Acquisition
- Language Disorders
- Prescriptivism vs. Descriptivism
- Historical Linguistics
- Language Change and Evolution
- Pragmatics: The study of the use of language in a social context (or is this Sociolinguistics?)
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- Dominant group (7 cats, 15 pgs)
- Grammar (6 cats, 11 pgs)
Pages in category "Linguistics"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Cognitive philology
- Communication and Identities in Institutional Arenas - Part I/Davies, Alan (2003). The Native Speaker: Myth and reality. 2nd ed.
- Communication and Identities in Institutional Arenas - Part I/Jonsson, Rickard (2007) Blatte betyder kompis: Om maskulinitet och språk i en högstadieskola
- Compound (linguistics)
- Contemporary Linguistic Analysis
- Czech dictionaries
- Czech diminutive
- Czech verb morphological productivity
- Czech Wiktionary
- Editing Internet Texts/Language and vision of the world: translation issues in Polish and Italian
- English as a hybrid Romance-Germanic language
- English phonology
- Exclusive disjunction
- Extraterrestrial life/Xenolinguistics
- Sample image-ideograms dictionary
- Sign relation
- Slovak-Czech dissimilar terms
- Speech-Language Pathology
- User:Super Quantum immortal/Chinese learning technology
- User:Super Quantum immortal/Colored alphabet for the partially sighted
- User:Super Quantum immortal/Future of language
- User:Super Quantum immortal/Ibus English-chinese table