The Linguistics department. Individual streams (and their respective categories) should be categorized under this category.
The following will all need to be subcategories someday:
- Language Acquisition
- Language Disorders
- Prescriptivism vs. Descriptivism
- Historical Linguistics
- Language Change and Evolution
- Pragmatics: The study of the use of language in a social context (or is this Sociolinguistics?)
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Alphabets (10 pgs)
- ► Articles containing Arabic language text (5 pgs)
- ► Articles containing Danish language text (empty)
- ► Articles containing French language text (4 pgs)
- ► Articles containing German language text (8 pgs)
- ► Articles containing Hindi language text (3 pgs)
- ► Articles containing Latin language text (empty)
- ► Articles containing non-English-language text (2 cats, 93 pgs)
- ► Computational linguistics (1 cat, 3 pgs)
- ► Dominant group (7 cats, 19 pgs)
- ► Grammar (4 cats, 10 pgs)
Pages in category "Linguistics"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- Cognitive philology
- Communication and Identities in Institutional Arenas - Part I/Davies, Alan (2003). The Native Speaker: Myth and reality. 2nd ed.
- Communication and Identities in Institutional Arenas - Part I/Jonsson, Rickard (2007) Blatte betyder kompis: Om maskulinitet och språk i en högstadieskola
- Editing Internet Texts/Language and vision of the world: translation issues in Polish and Italian
- English phonology
- English-Chinese/A is used when the next word can be of a certain type
- English-Chinese/Acute accent
- English-Chinese/Machine translation
- Exclusive disjunction
- Extraterrestrial life/Xenolinguistics