Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 4 November: Students at the Vienna University of Technology are contributing to Computer Architecture Lab.
- 26 October: Forecasting nuclear proliferation describes efforts to model and forecast nuclear proliferation and reviews some of the geopolitical questions raised by this effort.
- 7 October: Students at Petrozavodsk State University are learning data analysis and contributing to Wikiversity through Research in programming Wikidata.
- 5 October: The WikiJournal of Medicine has published Working with Bipolar Disorder During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Both Crisis and Opportunity.
- 5 October: Cape Breton University students are using Wikiversity to study Celtic Dance.
- 29 September: The WikiJournal of Medicine has published Emotional and Psychological Impact of Interpreting for Clients with Traumatic Histories on interpreters: a review of qualitative articles.
- 24 September: The WikiJournal of Medicine has published Comparison between the Lund-Browder chart and the BurnCase 3D® for consistency in estimating total body surface area burned.
- 22 September: Students at Ohlone College are contributing to Digital Media Concepts as part of their study in digital art and technology.
- 20 September: The WikiJournal of Science has published Beak and feather disease virus: biology and resultant disease.