- 14 August: The fall semester length course Principles of radiation astronomy begins.
- 10 August: Dates, a lecture in time + quiz are ready.
- 9 August: Interstellar medium, a lecture + quiz are ready.
- 8 August: First astronomical X-ray source, a lecture + quiz are ready.
- 7 August: Lecture: X-ray classification of stars + quiz are ready.
- 5 August: The theoretical physics resources: Gravitational model of strong interaction and Field mass-energy limit are ready.
- 3 August: Star jumping and Radiation dosage, problem sets, lectures: Star-forming regions + quiz, Rocky-object astronomy + quiz, Star fissions + quiz, and First X-ray source in the constellation Andromeda, a lesson, are ready.
- 2 August: Stellar surface fusion, a lecture with a quiz, Synchrotron radiation, a problem set, and the First violet source in the constellation Leo, a lesson, are ready.
- 1 August: X-ray classification of a star, a laboratory, is ready.
- 31 July: The Digital Humanities Syllabus is ready for learners.