Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 May: Clinical psychology students from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill have updated Evidence-based assessment.
- 30 April POGILs provide a structured format for engaging learning resources. See POGIL to learn how.
- 19 April: The spring 2020 classes in English 105 at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill are finishing up their Federal Writers' Project – Life Histories pages.
- 12 April: Programming Fundamentals provides an introduction to programming. New programmers should start with Python. Experienced programmers can follow the examples to quickly learn COBOL structure and help address the COVID-19 COBOL programmer shortage.
- 21 March: Educators who are transitioning to distance learning and desire help are encouraged to post a request at Wikiversity:Colloquium.
- 19 March: The learning resource COVID-19 is under development and require update and support especially for
- updating, ...
- Keep in mind that there is also Wikipedia:COVID-19 resource for encyclopedic content about the Corona virus, the Wikiversity COVID-19 is designed as a learning resource.