Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 15 September: FH Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences students are learning virtual teamwork.
- 23 August: First day of classes for the Fall semester of Principles of Radiation Astronomy.
- 5 August: The WikiJournal of Science has published Structural Model of Bacteriophage T4.
- 3 August: Motivation and emotion students from the University of Canberra are developing book chapters about unique topics.
- 20 July: Students in ENG 105 at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill are contributing to Federal Writers' Project – Life Histories.
- 4 June: Students at the Institute of British and American Studies, Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland, are contributing to Web Translation Projects.