Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 5 May: University of Paris students have developed an Open Science Course template.
- 4 May: Students at the Institute of British and American Studies, Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland, are finishing up their Web Translation Projects.
- 30 April: Harper College students have finished revisions to Server-Side Scripting.
- 21 April: The WikiJournal of Science has published Affine symmetric group.
- 15 April: Students at the University of North Carolina Asheville have developed an extensive set of resources on The Ancient World.
- 1 April: The WikiJournal of Medicine has published Does the packaging of health information affect the assessment of its reliability?.
- 31 March: Students at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill have completed their Federal Writers' Project – Life Histories projects.