Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 15 June: Students in ENG 105 at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill are contributing to Federal Writers' Project – Life Histories.
- 4 June: Students at the Institute of British and American Studies, Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland, are contributing to Web Translation Projects.
- 27 May: Functional UI Development with ReactJS introduces ReactJS user interface development.
- 25 May: Digital self-determination explores the exercise of autonomy and agency in the face of shrinking choices in a world that is increasingly dominated by digital technologies and digital media.
- 17 May: The WikiJournal of Science has published A broad introduction to RNA-Seq.
- 5 May: University of Paris students have developed an Open Science Course template.