Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 21 October: History of penicillin has been published in the WikiJournal of Medicine.
- 28 September: Students in ENG 105 at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill are contributing to Federal Writers' Project – Life Histories.
- 27 September: An article on The National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics has been published in the WikiJournal of Science.
- 25 September: Students from West University of Timișoara, Romania, are learning web technologies.
- 21 September: Students at Ohlone College are contributing to Digital Media Concepts as part of their study in digital art and technology.
- 15 September: FH Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences students are learning virtual teamwork.
- 31 August Incidental Finding of Complete Bilateral Persistent Sciatic Arteries has been published in the WikiJournal of Medicine.
- 23 August: First day of classes for the Fall semester of Principles of Radiation Astronomy.
- 5 August: The WikiJournal of Science has published Structural Model of Bacteriophage T4.
- 3 August: Motivation and emotion students from the University of Canberra are developing book chapters about unique topics.