Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 5 September: Students from the University of North Carolina Asheville are using Wikiversity to study The Ancient World.
- 17 August: Five categories of voter suppression is a videoconference transcript describing voter and vote suppression.
- 15 August: COVID-19/All-cause deaths shows changes in mortality rates over time for 27 different countries.
- 10 August: Students in undergraduate psychology at the University of Canberra are developing the 10th edition of the Motivation and emotion book.
- 22 July: Student Success offers a full-semester introduction to college learning and life skills.
- 20 July: Psychology departments from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, University at Buffalo, SUNY, and Yeshiva University are collaborating on Evidence-based assessment.
- 13 July: Seven sections of English 105 at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill are contributing to Federal Writers' Project – Life Histories.
- 23 June: The Wikimedia Education Greenhouse supports education program leaders.
- 23 June: Rainwater harvesting is being updated with new content and organization.
- 10 June: A biology class from Oregon Coast Community College is using Wikiversity to collaboratively study Mazama Newt Conservation.