For many years, Alternative Medicine was considered to be lacking a scientific approach or proper measure tools, etc. this didn't hinder the development and growth of demand on Alternative Medicine Education. This school aims at providing the basis for all the interested mentors / teachers who would like to participate in their fields of speciality.
Divisions and Departments[edit | edit source]
Divisions and Departments of the School exist Below. Because of the nature of alternative medicine, many topics will overlap each other.
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Energy Medicine
- Meridian Therapy
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Nonkilling Human Biology
Active participants[edit | edit source]
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed).
- Since 20 August 2014 with Orthomolecular medicine. --Marshallsumter (discuss • contribs) 16:08, 27 April 2018 (UTC).
Inactive participants[edit | edit source]
- Noura 18:50, 24 March 2008 (UTC)N.R. up to 24 August 2008.
Things you can do![edit | edit source]
- Clean up Draft:Orthomolecular medicine and move it to become a subpage of a supporting main page learning project.
School news[edit | edit source]
- Date founded - by Mugrubi 08:16, 15 March 2007 (UTC)!