Motivation and emotion/About/Getting started
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome aboard the good ship "motivation and emotion"!
Here's how to get started:
- Get an overview:
- Enrol in
- the unit
- a tutorial
- Check the timetable (for lectures and tutorials) and put the schedule in your calendar
- Materials - get access to:
- Check out the assessment and note the due dates
- Learn about Wikiversity and how to use it
- Create a Wikiversity account - choose a user name appropriate to your privacy requirements (can be based on your real name or a pseudonym).
- Practice editing in a sandbox.
- Describe a little about yourself and areas of interest on your Wikiversity user page.
- More information about using Wikiversity will be provided during lectures and tutorials (e.g., see Tutorial 01, but you can also teach yourself by exploring and experimenting). For more info, see Wikiversity - Help.
- Browse the previous book chapter topics. Think about what chapter topic you would like to contribute to the current book chapter table of contents.
- Discuss with others via:
- For more assistance, see support