Motivation and emotion/About/Getting started
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Motivation and emotion - Getting started
Congratulations, you've taken the first step in this Motivation and emotion unit!
Here's how to get started:
- Get an overview by reading about this unit
- Learn about Wikiversity and how to use it
- Create a Wikiversity account - choose a user name appropriate to your privacy requirements (can be based on your real name or a pseudonym).
- Practice editing in a sandbox.
- Describe a little about yourself and areas of interest on your Wikiversity user page.
- More information about using Wikiversity will be provided during lectures and tutorials (e.g., see Tutorial 1, but you can also teach yourselves and each other by exploring and experimenting. For more information, see Wikiversity - Help.
- Browse the previous book chapter topics. Think about what chapter topic you would like to contribute to the current book chapter table of contents. Ask questions, share your ideas, and get some feedback.
- Discuss this unit with others via:
- For more assistance with this unit, see help.