Motivation and emotion/Tutorials/Review
Tutorial 12: Review
The 2020 tutorial is complete. The 2021 tutorial is in development.
Overview[edit | edit source]
This tutorial provides active review of key learnings from the unit.
Pearls of wisdom - Nuggets of truth[edit | edit source]
This exercise seeks to crystallise and share the:
- "pearls of wisdom"
- "nuggets of truth"
- "flashes of insight"
- "take-home messages" etc.
that have arisen from your engagement with the motivation and emotion unit.
Share your ideas via Wikiversity
Transferable knowledge and skills[edit | edit source]
This exercise seeks to identify and articulate transferable:
- artifacts etc.
from your engagement with the motivation and emotion unit towards future learning and employability.
What skills, knowledge, experience have you developed through motivation and emotion that could be added to your resume?
Let's build a collaborative resume resource via Google Docs
Multimedia development[edit | edit source]
- Have you read the multimedia creator guidelines?
- Have you watched the how to record a multimedia presentation and publish it online?
- What ideas do you have?
- What questions do you have?
Recording[edit | edit source]
- Tutorial 12 recording, 2020
See also[edit | edit source]
- Growth psychology (previous tutorial)
- Additional tutorial material
- Lectures and tutorials
- Interventions and review (Lecture)