Category:Articles with ORCID iDs
|This is an administration category. It is used for administration of the Wikiversity project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than content. Do not include this category in content categories.
This is a tracking category. It builds and maintains a list of pages primarily for the sake of the list itself. Pages are added to tracking categories through templates.
Pages in category "Articles with ORCID iDs"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- WikiJournal of Medicine/Acute gastrointestinal bleeding from a chronic cause: a teaching case report
- WikiJournal of Medicine/Allogeneic component to overcome rejection in interspecific pregnancy
- WikiJournal of Medicine/An epidemiology-based and a likelihood ratio-based method of differential diagnosis
- WikiJournal of Medicine/Establishment and clinical use of reference ranges
- WikiJournal of Medicine/Estimating the lost benefits of not implementing a visual inspection with acetic acid screen and treat strategy for cervical cancer prevention in South Africa
- WikiJournal of Medicine/Eukaryotic and prokaryotic gene structure