You are free to take this quiz at any time.
As a help, have a second window with the lecture available, try rewriting the information from more familiar points of view, or use association.
As a "learning by doing" resource, this quiz helps you to assess your knowledge and understanding of the information, and it is a quiz you may take over and over as a learning resource to improve your knowledge, understanding, test-taking skills, and your score.
Some questions in this quiz are taken from quizzes in Motivation and emotion/Book/2013/Fear and Motivation and emotion/Book/2013/Oxytocin and emotion.
Enjoy learning by doing!
Quiz[edit | edit source]
Hypotheses[edit | edit source]
- A dominant group is almost never humane.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- African Journals Online
- Bing Advanced search
- Google Books
- Google scholar Advanced Scholar Search
- Lycos search
- NCBI All Databases Search
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information
- Questia - The Online Library of Books and Journals
- SAGE journals online
- Scirus for scientific information only advanced search
- Taylor & Francis Online
- WikiDoc The Living Textbook of Medicine
- Wiley Online Library Advanced Search
- Yahoo Advanced Web Search