29 August 2010
The cohort for 2010 is just starting this course. With over forty members, it promises to be a very active course. All the participants have E-portfolios which constitutes 30% of their assessment.
This course has strong links to the University of Canberra and is convened by James Neill, a member of staff there.
Guide to Psychology
The following is a dynamic listing of all the pages categorized into this portal. To restructure or extend this list, you will need to edit individual page categories.
To-do list for Psychology
- Clearly delineate and differentiate the different namespaces used for psychology content.
- Find contributors to create psychology content
- Change the logo of this wiki cause it's lame
- Remove that silly looking mug from the colloquium here, or somehow attempt to improve its ridiculous look
- Move this template to the template namespace or another namespace so the system here stops being so pathetic
- December 25: The recently revised course on writing is now available.
- May 23: Students can now follow The Wise Path on Wikiversity.
- April 11: The course Collective decision making is now available as part of the Coming Together curriculum.
- January 1: Socialism is calling for high quality essays. You can improve that teaching resource by publishing an essay on the subject.