Jump to navigation Jump to search
According to Wikipedia, "An ethnic group or an ethnicity is a grouping of people who identify with each other on the basis of shared attributes that distinguish them from other groups."
Discussion questions and essay ideas[edit | edit source]
- What is the purpose of researching studying various ethnic groups and cultural practices?
- How can ethnographies be utilized to study various ethnic groups?
Readings[edit | edit source]
Wikipedia[edit | edit source]
- Ethnic group
- List of contemporary ethnic groups
- Ethnic groups in the United States (Category)
- Lists of ethnic groups (Category)
- List of ethnic groups of Africa
- List of ethnic groups in China
- List of ethnic groups in Nigeria
- List of ethnic groups in the United States by household income
- List of ethnic groups in Vietnam