A school is a large organizational structure which can contain various departments and divisions. The departments and divisions should be listed in the departments and divisions section. The school should not contain any learning resources. The school can contain projects for developing learning resources.
Divisions and departments
Divisions and Departments of the School exist on pages in "topic" namespace. Start the name of departments with the "Topic:" prefix; departments reside in the Topic: namespace. Departments and divisions link to learning materials and learning projects. Divisions can link subdivisions or to departments. For more information on schools, divisions and departments look at the Naming Conventions.
- Field Geology
- Economic geology
- Engineering geology
- Environmental geology
- Historical geology
- Plate tectonics
- Soil science
- Structural geology
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed). Please remember: if you have an account here people can write you a message also in the future, because IP addresses change !
- Ravi Arya
- Rahul Sharma
- George Oscar Firth
- 26 August 2006 - School founded!
- 27 September 2014 - the Astroglaciology lecture has reached a high level of completion C.
- Animations on various concepts in Geology
- Historical Geology, a textbook on our Wikibooks sister project.
- Elements of Geology, The Student's Series, Written by Sir Charles Lyell, Bart., F.R.S., (1871) at Geology.com