A school is a large organizational structure which can contain various departments and divisions. The departments and divisions should be listed in the departments and divisions section. The school should not contain any learning resources. The school can contain projects for developing learning resources.
Departments and divisions
- Earth sciences
- Paleontology resources
- Plant sciences/Lectures
- Abyssal plains
- Bodies of Water and Land Features
- Coastal Engineering
- Drinking water/Distillation
- Fresh Water
- Naval architecture
- Ocean currents
- Ocean engineering
- Ocean remote sensing satellites
- Ocean wave mechanics
- Offshore engineering
- Pacific Ocean
- Physical properties of the oceans
- Reef geomorphology
- Ship resistance
Lithosphere or geosphere
- Historical geology
- Geology/Quebrada de Juan Pobre
- Tectonic hazards/Seismology
These pages are in need of expansion and improvement:
- Draft:Earth - add content and Move it from Draft: namespace to (Resource) main page space!
- Draft:Geology - add content and Move it from Draft: namespace to (Resource) main page space!
- Draft:Natural electric field of the Earth - add content and Move it from Draft: namespace to (Resource) main page space!
Please re-sign (with a date stamp) your username here at least once each year. If your datestamp here is older than one year, you may be listed under inactive particpants.
- -Atcovi (Talk - Contribs) 03:35, 29 December 2017 (UTC)
- Since 30 December 2011 with Dominant group/Geography. --Marshallsumter (discuss • contribs) 01:33, 26 April 2018 (UTC).
- 7 March 2007 School founded!
- 30 December 2011 lecture and research project Dominant group/Geography started!
- 29 November 2016 Geosphere announced on Main Page News!
Learn more about Earth science