Wikiversity's School of Business is the online community's center of business education, and is committed to teaching and educating the online community in all matters related to business.
The Departments of the School exist on pages in the Topic: namespace. Departments link to learning materials and learning projects. For more information on schools, divisions and departments look at the Naming Conventions.
Currently the School of Business is composed of the following areas of studies, modeled after recognized existing universities.
- Actuarial science
- Business administration
- Corporations Kill Innovation (research project)
- Business law
- Leadership and strategy
- International Business
- Real estate
- Stockmarket (learning project)
- Social enterprise
In order to form a good basic understanding of business, it is recommended that students visit General Studies of Business Administration and study the following courses as prerequisites for all other concentrations.
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed).
- Dominant group/Business
- Dominant group/Economics
- Is management a science or an art?
- Topic:Entrepreneurial businesses
- Business/Case studies
- Topic:Business research
- Wiki business plan
- Lunar Boom Town
- Center for Corporate Auditing, Responsibility and Management policy Authoring
- Getting to Yes
- Compiere ERP + CRM Business Solution - A popular ERP and CRM program
- List of business books on Google books
- September 2008 Retail medical clinics attract patients who do not have regular health care providers
- July 2008 As Farmers' Markets Grow, So Should Management, Indicates OSU Study