Wikiversity's School of Business is the online community's center of business education, and is committed to teaching and educating the online community in all matters related to business.
Areas of Study[edit | edit source]
Currently the School of Business is composed of the following areas of studies, modeled after recognized existing universities.
Learning resources[edit | edit source]
Core curriculum[edit | edit source]
In order to form a good basic understanding of business, it is recommended that students visit General Studies of Business Administration and study the following courses as prerequisites for all other concentrations.
School news[edit | edit source]
Things you can do![edit | edit source]
Active participants[edit | edit source]
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed).
Inactive participants[edit | edit source]
Wikimedia resources[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Dominant group/Business
- Dominant group/Economics
- Is management a science or an art?
- Business/Case studies
- Wiki business plan
- Lunar Boom Town
- Center for Corporate Auditing, Responsibility and Management policy Authoring
- School:Project management
[edit | edit source]
- Compiere ERP + CRM Business Solution - A popular ERP and CRM program
- List of business books on Google books
- September 2008 Retail medical clinics attract patients who do not have regular health care providers
- July 2008 As Farmers' Markets Grow, So Should Management, Indicates OSU Study