Jump to navigation Jump to search
Entrepreneurship is the process by which one starts and runs a business. Studying the resources here can hopefully help you to become a successful entrepreneur!
- What universities offer programs in entrepreneurship? How do they differ from one another?
- How can entrepreneurship be used to help benefit society while earning a profit?
- How do colleges and universities help to enable entrepreneurship?
- What type of business could you start that could earn you a profit and benefit all stakeholders involved?
- Is the only purpose of entrepreneurship profit? Why or why not?
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- Sell or Be Sold by Grant Cardone
- Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone
- 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- Platform by Michael Hyatt
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
- The Effective Executive by Peter F Drucker
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J Schwartz
- The Art of Profitability by Adrian Slywotzky
- The Innovator's Discussion: The Conversational Skills of Entrepreneurial Teams by B. Campbell
- Business plan
- Angel investor
- Sweat equity
- Venture capital
- Venture capital financing
- Private equity
- Publicly traded private equity
- Initial public offering
- Equity crowdfunding
- History of private equity and venture capital
- List of venture capital firms
- Social entrepreneurship
- B Corporation (certification)
- Benefit corporation
- Business ethics
- List of social entrepreneurs
- Social venture capital
- Revenue-based financing
- Business opportunity
- Business administration
- Corporate social entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Small Business Administration
- University spin-off