Earning money relates to business. This area will use simpler language and terms to teach the basics of business and earning money. After this, you may progress onto more advanced lessons and learning resources related to business.
Earning money is one of the core components of running a successful business.
Notes on books[edit | edit source]
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
- The Law of Affection: If you want to earn millions, you must affect millions. You can impact fewer to earn millions if you have a larger impact on them.
- The wealth trinity is family/relationships, health, and freedom. Money is a method of obtaining freedom.
- The Millionaire Upgrade by Richard Parkes Cordock
- Persistence is probably the most important key to being a successful entrepreneur. You must never give up.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- You must pick a particular amount of money that you want to earn. You should be specific.
- You must have a burning desire to earn a certain amount of money.
- You must be relentlessly persistent while trying to reach your chosen goals
- If one plan does not work, try another.
- Have definite desires as your goals.
- Utilize autosuggestion to develop faith that you can achieve your goals.