Management comprises directing and controlling a group of one or more people or entities for the purpose of coordinating and harmonizing that group towards accomplishing a goal. Management often encompasses the deployment and manipulation of human resources, financial resources, technological resources, and natural resources. Management can also refer to the person or people who perform the act(s) of management.
The following courses are recommended:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Principles of Marketing
- Statistics for Business Decisions
- Introduction to Statistics
- Fundamentals of Business Law
- Problem Solving Using Computer Software / Principles of Information Technology
- See also ← for requested books on management.