Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is a primary, secondary and/or original Eurasiatic research project at Wikiversity.|
벼락[edit | edit source]
|Adapted from |
- See also
- 구름 (gureum, "cloud") as the phenomenal source of 벼락 "thunderbolt"
- 구르다 (gureuda, "to roll") as the onomatopoeic source of 구름 "cloud"
- You miss a thundercrack here.
- The Korean order is also thunder followed by lightning as "천둥번개". But the natural order is lightening followed by thunder, of course.
- (mimic) cf. 번쩍
- (onomatopoeic) See also
- 우르렁 (ureureong, "thundering sound") cf. 으르렁 (eureureong, "deep roaring sound as of the lion")
- 구름 (gureum, "cloud" as the source of lightning and thunder) cf. 구르다 (gureuda, "to roll")
- 번개우레 is proposed to replace 천둥번개. However, 벼락 is everything anyway!
- 천둥과 번개를 동반하는 대기 중의 방전 현상.
- 천둥과 번개를 동반한 비.
- 갑자기 한꺼번에 생긴 많은 돈을 비유적으로 이르는 말.
- Barak ברק means lightning in Hebrew. Barcas, the surname of the famous Hamilcar Barca, is the Punic equivalent of the name.