Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is a primary, secondary and/or original Eurasiatic research project at Wikiversity.|
말갛다[edit | edit source]
- 맑다 (malgda, "clear, clean, pure; fresh, sunny")
- 묽다 (mulgda, "to be dilute, watery, of thin solution")
- 물 (mul, "water")
- See also
- w: Princess Margaret (disambiguation)
- This Korean adjective may be enough to qualify the clean and clear outlook of the pearl.
- https://ko.dict.naver.com/kokodict/#/search?query=악말갛다 아주 깨끗하고 맑다
- While quite exceptional, morning and evening are enough to let know that both stem from verbs. Mostly, such is the case with the other Germanic.
- From Latin margarīta, from Ancient Greek μαργαρίτης (margarítēs), from a loanword of Eastern origin.
- From Greek, to Italian margarita
- While being "of unknown origin," this has overcast Europe.