Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is a primary, secondary and/or original Eurasiatic research project at Wikiversity.|
맘마[edit | edit source]
- See also
- 까까 (kkakka, childish talk "cake")
- This definition is rather implausible, for it is regardless of childish food. 어른의 ‘밥’보다 어린이 ‘먹이’ 관점이 아쉽다.
- Like Latin pappa, this is "the word with which infants call for food."
- (anatomy) The milk-secreting organ of female humans ... which includes the mammary gland and the nipple or teat; a breast; an udder
- "the word with which infants call for food", like Korean 맘마 (mamma)
- "breast, udder, teat, pap"
- "soft food"
- 1. the word with which infants call for food.
- Etymology 2
- Probably of childish, onomatopoetic origin.
- Catalan: pap, papa
- Galician: papa
- Italian: pappa
- Portuguese: papa
- Romanian: papă
- Spanish: papa