Research is defined as human activity based on intellectual application in the investigation of matter. The primary purpose for applied research is discovering, interpreting, and the development of methods and systems for the advancement of human knowledge on a wide variety of scientific matters of our world and the universe. Research can use the scientific method, but need not do so.
Research resources[edit | edit source]
- Wikiversity: Research ethics
- - how to present your research results to others
- High risk research - High risk research can be discussed at that location.
- Business research
Category trees[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Portal:Research - user-friendly guide to the Research category
- Wikiversity:Research - research policy
- Wikiversity:Research process
- Research policy proposals
- Publishing original research
- Data Analysis using the SAS Language
- Research and Engagement Funding in the UK
- Online surveys
[edit | edit source]
- Pro-research patent reform at universities.
- Public Knowledge Project
- Highwire Press - 1,776,700 free full-text articles