The Idea Incubator
Many useful products originated from university research work. These include seat belts, Gatorade, the Internet, and Google. This product concept incubator provides an opportunity for the people of Wikiversity to conceive, describe, improve, and develop important new product concepts.
Consumers can describe products they would like to see here. Creative inventors can propose product concepts. Innovators can refine product concepts into requirements statements and design specifications. Entrepreneurs can then develop and launch products inspired by these specifications.
Please add your product ideas to this list.
- Universal Authentication, One ID.
- Blockchain-Secured Power of Attorney
- Mebot—A chatbot informed by your life and personality
- A Human Rights Exhibition
- Virtual Nations
- Wiki Mural and The Big History Timeline
- Motivational Interviewing Chatbot
- Improved Social Operating Systems
- An Encyclopedia of Ought
- Crowdsourcing Weather Stations
- Smart HVAC Systems
- User Agreement Summary Service
- Men’s Swimsuit Design
References[edit | edit source]
- 100 Important Innovations That Came From University Research, August 27, 2012. Staff Writers, OnLine Universities.com