CIVICS means "Caucasus Virtual Institute of Conservation Science and Education". It is a collaborative activity of scientists and professionals from several European and Asian countries.
CIVICS starts with content generated by the project "Socio-economic Tools for Integrated Conservation Planning in the Multi-Ethnic South Caucasus" funded from 2011-2014 by the German Ministry of Education and Development (BMBF).
CIVICS will contain some purely educational material. Foremost, it is meant to be a platform for research at the moment.
Resources[edit | edit source]
- 2013 First Main Results
- Capacity building
- Expert's Workshop
- Field Trip to Javakheti, 2012-03
- Field Trip to Lake Arpi, 2012
- First Results 2012
- Javakheti Case Study
- Lagodekhi Case Study
- Lagodekhi Nature Reserve
- Lake Arpi & Samtskhe-Javakheti twinning nation park
- Lake Arpi Case Study
- Main Quantitative and Choice Experiment Results
- Material on South Caucasus Biodiversity
- Material on South Caucasus Minority Issues
- Presentation workshop
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Socio-economic Tools for Integrated Conservation Planning in the Multi-Ethnic South Caucasus
- Zaqatala Case Study