High risk research
High risk research involves conducting research that has a large potential reward, but also has a significant potential to fail or prove not-fruitful.
High risk research can include research and technologies that may only be theoretically possible and may in fact actually be impossible to create. Part of high risk research may include simply researching whether or not something is even actually possible.
Examples of high risk research[edit | edit source]
High risk research could include research related to some of the following.
- Faster than light travel/Faster than light technology
- Stopping human aging/Ending aging
- Teleportation technology
- Ending poverty
- Anti-gravity technology
- Artificial gravity technology
- Fusion power research
See also[edit | edit source]
- Risk management
- High risk science research - High risk research related to science
- High risk business research - High risk research related to business