Category:La Trobe Health Sciences
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category gathers the courses, subjects, programs and projects being developed in association with La Trobe University's Faculty of Health Sciences. This is a pilot of open educational practices by the Faculty, to inform a position paper by the end of 2013. We are using Wikiversity and the other Wikimedia Foundation Projects, as well as other established platforms for developing open education and research practices.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- Human vision and function (48 pgs)
- Low Vision Rehabilitation (31 pgs)
- Occupational Therapy (1 cat, 2 pgs)
- Professional Development for Teachers of Health Professionals (2 cats, 25 pgs)
- Public health (6 cats, 15 pgs, 1 file)
- The Bouverie Centre (9 pgs)
- Using video (11 pgs)
Pages in category "La Trobe Health Sciences"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.