You are free to take this quiz at any time.
Once you’ve read and studied the lecture itself, the links contained within the article/lecture and listed under See also, you should have adequate background to to get 100 %.
Enjoy learning by doing!
- Airborne astronomy from sufficient altitude should be able to almost replace sounding rockets.
- International Astronomical Union
- NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database - NED
- The SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System
- SDSS Quick Look tool: SkyServer
- SIMBAD Astronomical Database
- SIMBAD Web interface, Harvard alternate
- Universal coordinate converter