Computer skills are essential in order to utilize computers and related technology efficiently. This course will help you learn basic computer skills, including typing and using a mouse. After you've mastered the basics, this course will help you learn about Internet and email, computers, word processing, multimedia, and spreadsheets.
This is an introductory course. No previous computer experience is necessary. Just follow the lesson levels below or select a specific skill area.
- Level 1 - Fundamental Skills (Typing, Mouse)
- Level 2 - Basic Computing and Applications
- Level 3 - Intermediate Computing and Applications
- Level 4 - Advanced Computing and Applications
- Level 5 - Proficient Computing, Applications, and Programming
- Operating Systems
- Word Processing
- Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC3)
- Introduction to Computers
- Wikiversity computer skills
- Computer literacy
- Wikipedia: Computer literacy
- GCFLearnFree.org: Computer Tutorials
- University of New South Wales: Computer Skills Assessment Framework