Basic multimedia includes recognizing common multimedia components.
Objectives and Skills[edit | edit source]
Objectives and skills for basic multimedia include:
- Know about some components of multimedia
- Recognize icons: audio; video
Multimedia[edit | edit source]
Activities[edit | edit source]
These activities may be completed using any presentation application (Microsoft PowerPoint, LibreOffice Impress, Google Presentation, Apple Keynote, etc.):
- Start your presentation application. It should automatically open with a new, blank presentation.
- Add a title and your name. Title the presentation 'Multimedia'.
- Add a new slide. Title the slide 'Audio'. Add an audio clip to the slide.
- Add a new slide. Title the slide 'Video'. Add a video clip to the slide.
- Select a theme for your presentation. Apply the theme to all slides.
- Add any additional slides and content you wish.
- Save your presentation.
- Practice presenting your presentation.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Computer Skills/Intermediate/Multimedia
- Computer Skills/Advanced/Multimedia
- Computer Skills/Proficient/Multimedia