Jump to navigation Jump to search
Intermediate multimedia concepts include editing audio and video.
Objectives and Skills[edit | edit source]
Objectives and skills for multimedia include:
- Edit audio; video
Multimedia[edit | edit source]
- YouTube: Audacity - Lesson 1, The Basics
- YouTube: Audacity -Lesson2, Editing Multiple Tracks
- YouTube: Windows Movie Maker Tutorial
- YouTube: How to Edit a Simple Video with QuickTime Player
- YouTube: Screencast-O-Matic Tutorial
Activities[edit | edit source]
- Use an audio editing application, such as Audacity, to record and play back an audio file.
- Record or download a second audio file. Combine the two files into a single audio file for playback.
- Use video editing software, such as Microsoft Movie Maker or Apple QuickTime to create a video that explains how to use your selected application.
- Use screen-capture software, such as Screencast-O-Matic to record an interactive session on your computer that explains audio and video editing.
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Computer Skills/Basic/Multimedia
- Computer Skills/Advanced/Multimedia
- Computer Skills/Proficient/Multimedia