Computer Skills/Intermediate/Software Concepts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Intermediate software concepts include file management, tools, and network concepts.
Objectives and Skills[edit | edit source]
Objectives and skills for software concepts include:
- Understand basic file management conventions: naming; version control
- Understand how to customize tools
Multimedia[edit | edit source]
- YouTube: Computer Basics: Understanding Operating Systems
- YouTube: Computer Basics: Getting Started with Windows
Activities[edit | edit source]
- Complete the tutorial Understanding Operating Systems.
- Identify the operating system name and version running on your computer.
- Complete the tutorial Getting to know your computer's OS.
- Explore the files and folders available on your system. Create a test file. Move the file to a different folder. Delete the file.