Jump to navigation Jump to search
Intermediate terminology includes the terms used to describe computer peripherals, file management, tools, and network concepts.
Objectives and Skills
Objectives and skills for basic terminology include:
- Know basic network concepts
- Recognize hardware peripherals
- Understand basic file management conventions: naming; version control
- Understand how to customise tools
- Visit Webopedia and look up intermediate computer terminology definitions.
- Visit Quizlet and search for or create your own set of flash cards for intermediate computer terminology.