Jump to navigation Jump to search
Intermediate terminology includes the terms used to describe computer peripherals, file management, tools, and network concepts.
Objectives and Skills[edit | edit source]
Objectives and skills for basic terminology include:
- Know basic network concepts
- Recognize hardware peripherals
- Understand basic file management conventions: naming; version control
- Understand how to customise tools
Activities[edit | edit source]
- Visit Webopedia and look up intermediate computer terminology definitions.
- Visit Quizlet and search for or create your own set of flash cards for intermediate computer terminology.