Jump to navigation Jump to search
Intermediate email concepts include forwarding and copying emails and adding attachments.
Learners should complete the Basic/Email lesson before starting this lesson.
Objectives and Skills
Objectives and skills for intermediate email use include:
- Know how to forward and cc emails
- Know how to add attachments to email
- YouTube: Forward a Message in Gmail
- YouTube: How to Forward Emails on Yahoo Mail
- YouTube: What Is Cc and Bcc Email? - Email Explained
- YouTube: Sending Email With Attachment
- Review Gmail: Forward Messages.
- Use your email account to forward a message you received to someone else.
- Use your email account to send a message to multiple users by using a Cc address.
- Review Gmail: Add Attachments.
- Use your email account to send an email message with an attachment.