|Spoken in||Germanic world|
|Native speakers||unknown (2018)e18|
|Writing system||Latin script: |
Low Danish Alphabet,
International Low Danish alphabet.
|Regulated by||Loxdanš Team|
|ISO 639-3||Template:Infobox language/codelist|
|Subject classification: this is a language-learning resource.|
Welcome to the Department of Low Danish, the Unified Germanic Language, at Wikiversity, part of the Center for Foreign Language Learning and the School of Language Studies.
This language is under grammatical change.
Introduction[edit | edit source]
Loxdanš is a recently created language which seeks to unify the Germanic communities of England, Germany, Netherlands, Scandinavia and The Northern Germanic communities.
Learning Loxdanš or Low Danish is also a way to know other Germanic languages easily without working on them seperately.
What is Low Danish?[edit | edit source]
Low Danish is a Germanic conlang, inspired by English, German, Dutch and Danish, with minor Persian and Slavic inspiration. With it’s very simple grammar and lexicon, it is easy to learn it. Feel free to learn it, it can be useful at some point!
Low Danish is created by a team, called the Low Danish team. To communicate with the team, send a message to Hifnakia, as he is a member of the team.
Stories[edit | edit source]
Jakobšon Family[edit | edit source]
Historical events[edit | edit source]
Bible stories[edit | edit source]
Courses[edit | edit source]
- Lesson 1 - Pronunciation, Alphabet and noun basics.
- Lesson 2 - Repetition of Lesson 1, Verb and adjective basics and greetings.
- Lesson 3 - Adverbs, endings -te and -ten
- Lesson 4 - Basic vocabulary
- Lesson 5 - Intermediate vocabulary.
- Lesson 6 - Theme: Family
- Lesson 7 - Theme: Countries
- Lesson 8 - Theme: Nature
- Lesson 9 - Theme: Food and Everyday things
- Lesson 10 - Theme: How to read news and the whole world
- Lesson 11 - Repetition and the rest of Loxdanš!