- A user who has rights to manage content on Wikiversity, such as the ability to delete, rollback, import from other wikis, and protect.
- Known as administrators or sysops on other projects, these users are able to perform maintenance-related tasks including protecting and deleting pages and images, blocking other users and editing the user interface text. See Wikiversity:Custodianship.
- Users who can promote other users to Custodian status, grant and revoke bot rights. See Wikiversity:Bureaucratship.
- Users who have access to the Checkuser tool, used to investigate situations where a disruptive user may be using multiple accounts. See: Wikiversity:CheckUser policy. Currently has no members.
- Bots are accounts used by other Wikiversity users to perform repetitive automated or semi-automated tasks such as fixing links, eliminating typos, changing categories, etc. See Wikiversity:Bots.
If you need help you can request assistance from a custodian.
Support staff directory[edit source]
Inactive staff members may not be available to provide assistance.
|Atcovi||Custodian||December 18 2015||en, de-2||Atcovi|
|Bert Niehaus||Curator||August 22 2017||de, en-3||Bert Niehaus|
|Cody naccarato||Curator||February 19 2021||EST (UTC-5)||en, it-2, es-1, ar-1||Cody naccarato|
|CQ||Custodian||April 24 2007||CST (UTC-6)||en, beta||CQ|
|DannyS712||Custodian||October 20 2019||DannyS712|
|Dave Braunschweig||Bureaucrat & Custodian||September 4 2013||CST (UTC-6)||en||Dave Braunschweig|
|Evolution and evolvability||Custodian||October 30 2017||AEDT (UTC+11)||en||Evolution and evolvability|
|Faendalimas||Custodian||November 11 2019||en, pt||Faendalimas|
|Green Giant||Curator||April 25 2017||Green Giant|
|Guy vandegrift||Custodian||March 5 2015||EST (UTC-5)||en, ru-2||Guy vandegrift|
|HappyCamper||Custodian||April 28 2007||en||HappyCamper|
|Hasley||Custodian||November 8 2019||UTC-4||es, en-3, ca-2, it-1, pt-1, gl-1||Hasley|
|Jtneill||Bureaucrat & Custodian||April 16 2008||AEST (UTC+10:00)||en||Jtneill|
|Juandev||Custodian||January 1 2009||UTC+1||cs, en-3, es-3, pl-1||Juandev|
|Koavf||Curator||October 21 2016||Koavf|
|Lbeaumont||Curator||February 29 2016||en||Lbeaumont|
|Leighblackall||Custodian||October 24 2009||NZST (UTC+12)||en||Leighblackall|
|Mikael Häggström||Curator||January 29 2016||en||Mikael Häggström|
|Mu301||Bureaucrat & Custodian||January 7 2008||EST/EDT (UTC-5/-4)||en||Mu301|
|RadiX||Custodian||October 30 2011||pt, en-3, es-2, fr-2, it-2, gl-1, sk-1, (sq, ms, hi)-0.5||RadiX|
|SB Johnny||Bureaucrat & Custodian||August 27 2006||en, de-2, fr-2, es-1||SB Johnny|
If you would like to help out as a custodian on Wikiversity, please list yourself at Candidates for Custodianship. You are strongly advised to familiarise yourself with the maintenance page and Wikiversity policies, and to involve yourself with non-custodial maintenance tasks before you apply. There are lots of ways you can help Wikiversity without/before becoming a custodian. See Wikiversity:Catalyst for example.
See also[edit source]
- List of users
- Wikiversity:Administrator Creation and Behavioral Criteria Guidelines and Policy - historical interest only; there is a newer page
- Custodian notice board - information for custodians
- Wikiversity:Request custodian action
- Staff activity on Wikiversity