Wikiversity staff are trusted Wikiversity users who volunteer as curators, custodians, or bureaucrats. They would be happy to assist you and answer any of your questions. You may also request assistance at Wikiversity:Request custodian action.
- A user who has rights to manage content on Wikiversity, such as the ability to delete, rollback, import from other wikis, and protect.
- Known as administrators or sysops on other projects, these users are able to perform maintenance-related tasks including protecting and deleting pages and images, blocking other users and editing the user interface text. See Wikiversity:Custodianship.
- Users who can promote other users to custodian status, grant and revoke bot rights. See Wikiversity:Bureaucratship.
- Users who have access to the CheckUser tool, used to investigate situations where a disruptive user may be using multiple accounts. See: Wikiversity:CheckUser policy. Currently has no members.
- Bots are accounts used by other Wikiversity users to perform repetitive automated or semi-automated tasks such as fixing links, eliminating typos, changing categories, etc. See Wikiversity:Bots.
If you need help you can request assistance from a custodian.
Support staff directory[edit source]
Inactive staff members may not be available to provide assistance.
|Atcovi||Custodian||December 18 2015||en, de-2||Atcovi|
|Bert Niehaus||Curator||August 22 2017||de, en-3||Bert Niehaus|
|Cody naccarato||Curator||February 19 2021||EST (UTC-5)||en, it-2, es-1, ar-1||Cody naccarato|
|Cromium||Curator||April 25 2017||Cromium|
|DannyS712||Custodian||October 20 2019||DannyS712|
|Dave Braunschweig||Bureaucrat & Custodian||September 4 2013||CST (UTC-6)||en||Dave Braunschweig|
|Evolution and evolvability||Custodian||October 30 2017||AEDT (UTC+11)||en||Evolution and evolvability|
|Eyoungstrom||Curator||July 24 2022||EST (UTC-5)||en||Eyoungstrom|
|Guy vandegrift||Custodian||March 5 2015||EST (UTC-5)||en, ru-2||Guy vandegrift|
|Hasley||Custodian||November 8 2019||UTC-4||es, en-3, ca-2, it-1, pt-1, gl-1||Hasley|
|Jtneill||Bureaucrat & Custodian||April 16 2008||AEST (UTC+10:00)||en||Jtneill|
|Koavf||Curator||October 21 2016||Koavf|
|Lbeaumont||Curator||February 29 2016||en||Lbeaumont|
|Mu301||Bureaucrat & Custodian||January 7 2008||EST/EDT (UTC-5/-4)||en||Mu301|
If you would like to help out as a custodian on Wikiversity, please list yourself at Candidates for Custodianship. You are strongly advised to familiarise yourself with the maintenance page and Wikiversity policies, and to involve yourself with non-custodial maintenance tasks before you apply. There are lots of ways you can help Wikiversity without/before becoming a custodian. See Wikiversity:Catalyst for example.
See also[edit source]
- List of users
- Wikiversity:Administrator Creation and Behavioral Criteria Guidelines and Policy - historical interest only; there is a newer page
- Custodian notice board - information for custodians
- Wikiversity:Request custodian action
- Staff activity on Wikiversity