- A user who has rights to manage content on Wikiversity, such as the ability to delete, rollback, import from other wikis, and protect.
- Known as administrators or sysops on other projects, these users are able to perform maintenance-related tasks including protecting and deleting pages and images, blocking other users and editing the user interface text. See Wikiversity:Custodianship.
- Users who can promote other users to Custodian status, grant and revoke bot rights, and rename user accounts. See Wikiversity:Bureaucratship.
- Users who have access to the Checkuser tool, used to investigate situations where a disruptive user may be using multiple accounts. See: Wikiversity:CheckUser policy. Currently has no members.
- Bots are accounts used by other Wikiversity users to perform repetitive automated or semi-automated tasks such as fixing links, eliminating typos, changing categories, etc. See Wikiversity:Bots.
If you need help you can request assistance from a custodian.
Support staff directory
|Atcovi||Curator||December 18 2015||en, ta-0, si-0||Atcovi|
|CQ||Custodian||April 24 2007||CST (UTC-6)||en, beta||CQ|
|Countrymike||Custodian||January 20 2008||NZDT (UTC +12)||en, es-2, de-1||Countrymike|
|Darklama||Custodian||August 23 2007||CST (UTC-6/UTC-5 DST)||en||Darklama|
|Dave Braunschweig||Custodian & Bureaucrat||September 4 2013||CST (UTC-6/UTC-5 DST)||en||Dave Braunschweig|
|Geoff Plourde||Custodian||August 2 2006||PST (UTC-8)||en, es-2, la-1, fr-1||Geoff Plourde|
|Guy vandegrift||Custodian||March 5 2015||EST (UTC-5)||en, ru-2||Guy vandegrift|
|HappyCamper||Custodian||April 28 2007||en||HappyCamper|
|Jtneill||Custodian & Bureaucrat||April 16 2008||AEST (UTC+10:00)||en||Jtneill|
|Juandev||Custodian||January 1 2009||UTC+1||cs, en-3, es-3, pl-1||Juandev|
|Koavf||Curator||October 21 2016||?||?||Koavf|
|Leighblackall||Custodian||October 24 2009||NZST (UTC+12)||en||Leighblackall|
|Lbeaumont||Curator||February 29 20||en||Lbeaumont|
|Leutha||Custodian||August 17 2011||en, fr-2||Leutha|
|Marshallsumter||Custodian||October 17 2014||MST (UTC-7)||en, da-1, de-2, es-1, fr-2, it-1, la-2, nb-1, nl-1, pt-1, ru-1||Marshallsumter|
|MichaelBillington||Custodian||December 11 2006||AEST (UTC+11)||en, it-1||MichaelBillington|
|Mikael Häggström||Curator||January 29 2016||en||Mikael Häggström|
|Mu301||Custodian & Bureaucrat||January 7 2008||EST/EDT (UTC-5/-4)||en||Mu301|
|RadiX||Custodian||October 30 2011||pt, en-3, es-2, fr-2, gl-1, it-1, sk-1, sq-1, ms-1, hi-1||RadiX|
|SB Johnny||Custodian & Bureaucrat||August 27 2006||EDT (UTC-4)||en, de-2, fr-2, es-1||SB Johnny|
|Thenub314||Custodian||November 27 2010||Thenub314|
|WiseWoman||Custodian||August 15 2006||CEST (UTC+2)||en, de-3, sv-2, is-1, no-1, da-1||WiseWoman|
If you would like to help out as a custodian on Wikiversity, please list yourself at Candidates for Custodianship. You are strongly advised to familiarise yourself with the maintenance page and Wikiversity policies, and to involve yourself with non-custodial maintenance tasks before you apply. There are lots of ways you can help Wikiversity without/before becoming a custodian. See Wikiversity:Catalyst for example.
- List of users
- Wikiversity:Administrator Creation and Behavioral Criteria Guidelines and Policy - historical interest only; there is a newer page
- Custodian notice board - information for custodians
- Wikiversity:Request custodian action
- Staff activity on Wikiversity