Category:Nearly complete resources
This category lists courses by their completion status. Normally you can add courses to this category by attaching a template to your resource page that marks its completion status. As your resource becomes more developed, you can upgrade the completion status template and your resource will be automatically moved into higher categories.
One of the main exploration paths for Wikiversity is Category:Resources by completion status, which helps users filter out (or filter in) resources by their completion status, so that they can, for example, obtain a list of complete resources only, or find incomplete ones to work on further.
You can explore the current structure of Category:Resources by completion status by using the dynamic category tree to the right.
See also: Help:Resources by completion status
Pages in category "Nearly complete resources"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total.
- Information management notes
- Input Devices
- Intermediate Swedish 1
- Introduction to Computers/Basic operations
- Introduction to Delimited Continuations
- Introduction to Genetics
- Introduction to Non-Genetic Darwinism
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Quechua
- Introduction to Regional Anatomy
- Introduction to Regional Anatomy/Lesson 1
- Introduction to Regional Anatomy/Lesson 2
- Introduction to Regional Anatomy/Lesson 3
- Introduction to Regional Anatomy/Lesson 4
- Personality/Lectures/Dispositional perspectives
- Principles of electricity/Voltage
- Programming Fundamentals
- Programming Fundamentals/Collection
- Python Concepts/Custom Data Types
- Python Concepts/For Statement
- Python Concepts/If Statement
- Python Concepts/Introduction and Setup
- Python Concepts/Lists
- Python Concepts/Numbers
- Python Concepts/Other Statements
- Python Concepts/Strings
- Python Concepts/To Get You Started
- Python Concepts/Try Statement
- Python Concepts/Tuples
- Python Concepts/While Statement
- Python Concepts/Why learn Python