Category:Nearly complete resources
This category lists courses by their completion status. Normally you can add courses to this category by attaching a template to your resource page that marks its completion status. As your resource becomes more developed, you can upgrade the completion status template and your resource will be automatically moved into higher categories.
One of the main exploration paths for Wikiversity is Category:Resources by completion status, which helps users filter out (or filter in) resources by their completion status, so that they can, for example, obtain a list of complete resources only, or find incomplete ones to work on further.
You can explore the current structure of Category:Resources by completion status by using the dynamic category tree to the right.
See also: Help:Resources by completion status
Pages in category "Nearly complete resources"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total.
- Information management notes
- Input Devices
- Intermediate Swedish 1
- Introduction to Aymaran
- Introduction to Computers/Basic operations
- Introduction to Computers/Disks
- Introduction to Delimited Continuations
- Introduction to Non-Genetic Darwinism
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Quechua
- Introduction to Regional Anatomy
- Introduction to Regional Anatomy/Lesson 1
- Introduction to Regional Anatomy/Lesson 2
- Introduction to Regional Anatomy/Lesson 3
- Introduction to Regional Anatomy/Lesson 4
- Personality/Lectures/Dispositional perspectives
- Python/For Statement
- Python/If Statement
- Python/Introduction and Setup
- Python/Other Statements
- Python/To Get You Started
- Python/Try Statement
- Python/While Statement
- Python/Why learn Python