The following learning resource generated to explore existing frameworks and examples on the web that use 3D modelling.
List of Examples
- Panorama 360 Degree - sky projection in Aframe
- 3D with Primitives - like a Water Molecule made of spheres
- Web 3D Tour - Virtual Tour Museum
- AR with Markers - Augmented Reality with Markers based on AR Tool Kit
- Red-Green Anaglyph - Red-Green-Filter Glasses are necessary
- Youtube Example of National Parks - published by Google, select Fullscreen in Youtube Video and use the cursor buttons in the top right to look around in the video.
- Valiant 360 Degree Video - See top video on the website and drag mouse to look around. Furthermore it contains a repository to create your own 3D videos. Learn how to create the video with Hugin.
Create your own 3D-Products
If you decide to create your own 3D products, then choose the OpenSource environments explained in Create 3D-Models