Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following learning resource generated to explore existing frameworks and examples on the web that use 3D modelling.
List of Examples[edit | edit source]
- Panorama 360 Degree - sky projection in Aframe
- 3D with Primitives - like a Water Molecule made of spheres
- Web 3D Tour - Virtual Tour Museum
- AR with Markers - Augmented Reality with Markers based on AR Tool Kit
- Red-Green Anaglyph - Red-Green-Filter Glasses are necessary
- Real World Lab - Use 3D modelling as learning resources at specific geolocation.
Learning Tasks[edit | edit source]
- (Videoconferencing and 3D Modelling) Explore some examples and here and explain how 3D models can be used on markers with AR.js in a video conference. Explain how these 3D models got increased importance during home schooling scenarios during COVID-19.
- (Digital Filter) Analyze the generic principles of digital filters and transfer the mechanism e.g. on anaglyph images, tranparent colours of objects in a 3D scene, to identify the 3D location of objects even if the objects are covered by other objects.
External Examples[edit | edit source]
- AR-Examples with AR.js by Lee Stemlowski
- Create 3D Trees - see also GitHub-Repository.
Applications[edit | edit source]
- History Reconstructions with the example of ancient Forum Romanum
360-Degree Video[edit | edit source]
- Youtube Example of National Parks - published by Google, select Fullscreen in Youtube Video and use the cursor buttons in the top right to look around in the video.
- Valiant 360 Degree Video - See top video on the website and drag mouse to look around. Furthermore it contains a repository to create your own 3D videos. Learn how to create the video with Hugin (see also IEEE Viewport-adaptive navigable 360-degree video).
Create your own 3D-Products[edit | edit source]
If you decide to create your own 3D products, then try learning moduls for OpenSource environments explained in Create 3D-Models
See also[edit | edit source]
- WebApp JSON3D4Frame to create 3D models with geometric primitives.
- Real World Lab
- Create 360 Degree Video
- JSON Editor
- COVID-19/Workflow Transformation
- Stereoscopy/Left Eye - Right Eye
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Kanji-Marker, der vom ARToolkit auf Github zur Verfügung gestellt wird (aufgerufen am 12.12.2017) - https://github.com/artoolkit/artoolkit5/blob/master/doc/patterns/Kanji%20pattern.pdf
- ↑ Paul Brunt (2012) SnappyTree Demo Tree Generation URL: http://www.snappytree.com - GitHub-Repository: https://github.com/supereggbert/SnappyTree - (accessed 2021/05/07)
- ↑ Charlie Hoey (2017) Valiant360 - 360 degree videos in browser, URL: http://flimshaw.github.io/Valiant360/ (accessed 2019/06/07)
- ↑ Corbillon, X., Simon, G., Devlic, A., & Chakareski, J. (2017, May). Viewport-adaptive navigable 360-degree video delivery. In 2017 IEEE international conference on communications (ICC) (pp. 1-7). IEEE.