Wiki Campus Radio/Formerly active audio stream
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The playlist which aired on October 31st 2008 is now archived.
What was In the live audio stream[edit | edit source]
- Introduction to Wiki Campus Radio (ogg) 1m22s
- About the WikiWay Theme <--> WikiWay Theme (ogg) | mp3 - musical introduction (2m:26s)
- Introduce the interview <--> Podcast about Wikiversity Reports | alt. mp3 by Dave LaMorte - Teaching for the Future. (27m:52s) Mentioned: Sculpture
- Introduction to Hark the Herolds <--> Hark the Herolds (ogg) | mp3 sung by Sundance Raphael (1m1s).
- The Wikiversity Reports podcasts. Introduction Note: video podcast versions are available.
- Report 1 (mp3): the first month of Wikiversity (2006, 5m:01s)
- Report 2 (mp3}: Wikiversity website traffic statistics, launch of the Spanish language Wikiversity website (2m:12s)
- Imoggination (ogg) | (mp3) - music (1m:51s) video version
- Report 3 (mp3): frequently visited Wikiversity pages (4m:03s)
- Report on the 2006 Nobel Prizes (mp3, see also RNA interference, Eukaryotic transcription) (2m:16s)
- Report on the Computer science program (mp3) (1m:20s)
- Report on Wikiversity content development projects (mp3) (1m:19s)
- Go down Moses (mp3) sung by Sundance Raphael (1m18s)
- Interview (alt. mp3) with Cormac Lawler from Wikimania. (2008) (13m:24s)
- Wiki Way with words (ogg) | (mp3) theme music (2m:43s).
- Presidential election 2008
- TeamSpeak test audio recording (mp3, 45s). We are experimenting with this system for audio chat. Download the Teamspeak software and "quick connect" to "newscafe.ansci.usu.edu" (no quotes). Pick your own username.
- Wiki Campus Radio
- Guitar tuning (ogg) | (mp3) by CQ (2m:54s)
- Jimmy Wales talks about Wikiversity (2006, ogg | mp3) and discussion of the Sandbox Server (16m24s).
- Cantate Domino by Sundance Raphael (ogg) | mp3 (1m17s)
- Music by User:CQ and discussion by User:Historybuff, User:Chrismo and User:Rayc about other types of uses for interactive audio (ogg | mp3, 17m10s).
- Group discussion of interactive audio and relations between Wikiversity and other education-oriented projects (Feb. 2007, ogg | mp3, 21m:47s).
- Hark the Herolds (ogg) | mp3 sung by Sundance Raphael (1m1s).
- Collaborative fiction writing (ogg) (17m33s) See VirileMail.
- Group discussion (April 2007): Copyleft Part I (ogg) | mp3 (39m:59s) and Copyleft Part II (ogg) | mp3 (52m:49s) from a conference call that included User:Historybuff, User:CQ, User:Chrismo and User:Leighblackall. Most of the discussion is Chris and Leigh discussing reasons why some people do not want to release materials under licenses like the GFDL coyyleft license.
- Image:Active listening.OGG - Example of using teamspeak for language learning (active listening).
Specials[edit | edit source]
Burns Night - Burns night special... currently in planning stages