CQ's pick for Person of the hour: J.Steinbock
We have an opportunity to make a difference in a lost and dying world. The chaos and confusion in our lives is caused by narrow-minded world views and treacherous behavior. To overcome this condition, we absolutely must communicate on the highest level.
The complexities of life require understanding the psychological and social costs of relationships. When we make friends, we grow emotionally and mentally. When we see eye to eye, we open a soul connection that binds us together for the duration. Agreement is the foundation and entry point for a lasting relationship.
Trust and attention to detail combine to open a dialogue and to facilitate a transactional pathway into the realm of possibility based in shared purpose and personal resolve to reach higher toward personal professional goals. Stating these goals clearly starts the process.
My goals and plans are documented here: http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/User:CQ
This is the tip of an iceberg. We are on the ground floor of a building that goes down into the Human psyche to uncover, unravel and unearth the things that prevent us from leading happy, productive lives. The whole world is under the spell of malevolent forces that fully intend to harm us or trick us into harming ourselves. If we do not begin a positive path in our daily struggle with the powers and principalities that attempt to divert us from our objectives, we are doomed to repeat the same mistake that got us into this mess in the first place. Trust your judgement and move toward your heart's desire.
By assembling ourselves into sovereign units through honest dialog and equitable transactions, we regain independence and establish viable communities. Unless we come together we will fall together into the trap that the aforementioned forces have set. They hope we will die or submit to their sadistic agenda for worldwide domination of all vital substance. The most difficult thing in the world at this time to understand is exactly how evil evil has become.
We are quite capable of self rule.
Interests and skills
I'm most interested in music – modestly proficient at piano, guitar, bass and drums. (I play by heart). I like Rock, Blues, Fusion, Melodic Jazz and NeoClassical. I also have training and experience in electronics, computing and engineering and a whopping big interest in Audio Engineering and Web Radio. I wish to work with UNIT-E records. listen
See my Learning goals page!
Κοινωνία: I'm what some might call a Jesus Geek but don't call me religious. If you call me religious, I'll hurt you. I'm a christian, and a custodian, each with a little c. ...You should know – I'm also interested in community...
Wikiversity has had its share of ups and downs, but it has managed to exist for nearly a decade. I'm a Custodian here, but I'm not active because of my intermittent connection to the Internet. I don't even own a computer, and am essentially homeless.
- "Our identities have no bodies, so, unlike you, we cannot obtain order by physical coercion. We believe that from ethics, enlightened self-interest, and the commonweal, our governance will emerge. Our identities may be distributed across many of your jurisdictions. The only law that all our constituent cultures would generally recognize is the Golden Rule. We hope we will be able to build our particular solutions on that basis. But we cannot accept the solutions you are attempting to impose." From A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace by John Perry Barlow Febrary 8, 1996
You can always look at my contributions to see exactly what I'm up to, but these are a few general topics I hover around:
- School of Music - Using Audacity to record music and audio for things like Guitar/Lessons and Blues basics. I wanna help create a Wikiversity that can be heard Across the Wikiverse.
- School of Media Studies - VoIP tests doing teleconferences for Wiki Campus Radio and Sandbox Server proposal.
- School of Agriculture - I admire the Family farm and would like to see a return to common sense Agriculture for the 21st century.
- Social Ecology - I like the outdoors and I'm a bioneer and ecologist. The picture to the right is a wooded creek near where I once lived. Just up the creek a ways is an amphitheatre and on down from that is a biodome .. with a recording studio below and a .. a cyclotron below that .. and uuuh.. Yeah, OK .. you might say I a dreamer...
- The Singularity is the Second Coming. Duh!
- Settlement movement - I was in New Orleans and working on some projects:
- I went to Memphis - Street Ministry and Computer Reclamation and Linux
- I made a quick trip up to Vermont
- Now, it's back to the Shire and keyline
- Spent some time in jail awaiting trial .. acquitted - Thank You United States Constitution
- Carbondale then on to Chicago.
- Back to the Shire and more keyline
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
I understand only in English.
|The Polled Hereford bull’s name was Gold Victor 65K.|
|He reached a maximum weight of about 2500 pounds and lived from 2000 to 2008.|
|He has many healthy progeny.|
|For directions and to visit us in the flesh, just message me and we'll set it up.|
From twitter@sammyforson: "I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand."