Mechanics of materials
Mechanics of materials (MoM) is based on EGM3520.s13 from the University of Florida.
Needed are a course in introductory calculus, engineering drafting (CADCAM), and introductory mechanics.
To gain needed skills a series of problem sets have been designed and are included. Students are encouraged to try to solve the problems on their own before consulting the solutions and as a check on the validity of the solutions.
Enjoy learning by doing!
- Mechanics of materials/Problem set 1
- Mechanics of materials/Problem set 2
- Mechanics of materials/Problem set 3
- Mechanics of materials/Problem set 4
- Mechanics of materials/Problem set 5
- Mechanics of materials/Problem set 6
- Intermediate engineering analysis
- University of Florida/Egm3520/s13.team1.r1
- University of Florida/Egm3520/s13.team1.r2
- University of Florida/Egm3520/s13.team4.r2
- University of Florida/Egm3520/s13.team5.r2
- University of Florida/Egm3520/s13.team1.r3
- University of Florida/Egm3520/s13.team1.r4
- University of Florida/Egm3520/s13.team5.r4
- University of Florida/Egm3520/s13.team1.r5
- University of Florida/Egm3520/s13.team5.r5
- University of Florida/Egm3520/s13.team1.r6