- Quizbank now resides on MyOpenMath at https://www.myopenmath.com (although I hope Wikiversity can play an important role in helping students and teachers use these questions!)
- At the moment, most of the physics questions have already been transferred. To see them, join myopenmath.com as a student, and "enroll" in one or both of the following courses:
- Quizbank physics 1 (id 60675)
- Quizbank physics 2 (id 61712)
- Quizbank astronomy (id 63705)
The enrollment key for each course is 123. They are all is set to practice mode, giving students unlimited attempts at each question. Instructors can also print out copies of the quiz for classroom use. If you have any problems leave a message at user talk:Guy vandegrift.
- Latest essay: Quizbank/Cost-benefit analysis
Wright State University Lake Campus S/# 2020-1 OpenStax Openstax files Quizbank QB Category:Quizbank/Units Category:QB/LaTeXpdf Physics equations Equation sheet Solutions Astronomy college course Category:Physics and Astronomy/Labs Category:Openstax file Editorial tricks User:Guy vandegrift/T (list) Bitbucket Template:Draftspace 2019 Syllabi falstad.com Physics_for_beginners-images MyOpenMath
- See Quizbank for more information about these units.
- See Category:Quizbank/Equations for an effort to provide equation sheets for all these exams and quizzes.
- See QB for list of all quizzes.
- Wright State University Lake Campus
All units strive for uniformity in format and offer classroom ready quizzes or exams ready to print in sufficiently large numbers that everything can be hidden in plane sight. In other words, the actual exams are publicly posted in sufficient quantity that no harm is done to the integrity of the test or quiz. Some of the units can be used with an overhead projector for very short "check quizzes" using strips of paper or clickers during a lecture (for more information see Quizbank/Instructions.)
Electromagnetism for an introductory calculus based course (OpenStax)
Three closely related units are available:
- Quizbank/Electricity_and_Magnetism_(calculus_based) is a collection of 4 question quizzes that closely follow chapter examples in OpenStax University Physics Vol. 2 Unit 2. The quizzes can be either printed out, or displayed on an overhead projector.
- Quizbank/Electricity_and_Magnetism_(calculus)_Exams contains the same questions as above, except the questions have been grouped into two two cumulative tests of 10 questions each. Each test covers six chapters (5-10 and 11-16).
- Quizbank/University_Physics_Semester_2 takes this sequence one step further by including material not associated with OpenStax. This material includes geometrical optics, polarization, and extra questions on , and brings us one step closer to the goal of creating a complete set of assessments for the four volumes of OpenStax physics (3 volumes of University Physics and the 1-volume College Physics textbook). Equations for this unit are under construction.
Quizbank/Bell is still under construction. I used a small number of questions from this unit to supplement Quizbank/University_Physics_Semester_2 because Bell's theorem involves polarized photons. But the unit is intended for a first year conceptual physics course (without prerequisite mathematics.)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Quizbank/Equations (1 cat, 7 pgs)
Pages in category "Quizbank/Units"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.