User talk:Guy vandegrift
Unable to register w Miraheze
- User:Blakes 23 - Kain Luthman created this page, is this intentional Guy? -Atcovi (Talk - Contribs) 22:17, 11 January 2017 (UTC)
i need my wsul password. email@example.com
HELLO!!! ITS ME
- (I instructed user:Grimmc1 not to sign --Guy vandegrift (discuss • contribs) 14:52, 13 January 2017 (UTC)
- @Grimmc1: Maybe it's a Wright State Problem.
2400 poerson not on roster
Miraheze page and project for PHY 1060
User Jer-S wsul040 / Phy 1060 class, am I to put my potential project multiple choice questions directly onto my Miraheze page? (I have updated the Miraheze page to reflect an example of what I mean). Thank you.
- Yes, but keep in mind two things:
- Don't use Miraheze if it gives you any trouble.
- Keep a backup file. There are a number of ways to do this. I will discuss in class.--Guy vandegrift (discuss • contribs) 15:51, 19 January 2017 (UTC)
Jer_S SVG File
I created the file, but am having difficulty saving it as an svg to wikipedia.... here are the two version I uploaded (after uploading one bad one which has been flagged for deletion)
Font turned to path in adobe illustrator, then exported as .svg]]
Rasterized and changed to .svg for Astronomy 1060]]
WikiQuiz + PDF solutions subpage
Check this out. First Wiki quiz created with solutions in pdf file subpage for viewing. Opinions?
W697jms (discuss • contribs) 01:44, 31 January 2017 (UTC)
Friday's Math 2/3/2017