What Matters/Skills Mastery
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Perfect the skills required to become excellent at your chosen vocation. Do your best.
Theodore Roosevelt observed: "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing."
- Continue skills development or professional development activities in your chosen field or profession.
Suggestions for further reading:
- De Botton, Alain (2010). The Pleasures and Sorrows of Work. Vintage. p. 336. ISBN 978-0307277251.
- Gladwell, Malcolm (2011). Outliers: The Story of Success. Back Bay Books. p. 336. ISBN 978-0316017930.
- Komisar, Randy (2001). The Monk and the Riddle: The Art of Creating a Life While Making a Living. Harvard Business Review Press. p. 208. ISBN 978-1578516445.
- (Evaluate the book: Colvin, Geoff (2010). Talent Is Overrated: What Really Separates World-Class Performers from Everybody Else. Portfolio Trade. p. 240. ISBN 978-1591842941. )
- (Evaluate the book: Mastery: The Keys to Success and Long-Term Fulfillment )
- (Evaluate the book: The Gifted Adult: A Revolutionary Guide for Liberating Everyday Genius )
- (Evaluate the book: So Good They Can't Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love by Cal Newport)