Web Science/Part2: Emerging Web Properties/How big is the World Wide Web/A simplistic descriptive model
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A simplistic descriptive model
- understand that only the model is described.
- description of the model can be used for interpretation.
- within the descriptive model one chooses measures to describe the object of study.
- understand the notion of a modelling choice
- be able to criticise a descriptive model and the modelling choices
Find the slide deck at File:Introduction_to_descriptive_modelling_of_the_World_Wide_Web.pdf