School:Practical human life
A school is a large organizational structure which can contain various departments and divisions. The departments and divisions should be listed in the departments and divisions section. The school should not contain any learning resources. The school can contain projects for developing learning resources.
Divisions and Departments[edit | edit source]
Divisions and Departments of the School exist on pages in "topic" namespace. Start the name of departments with the "Topic:" prefix; departments reside in the Topic: namespace. Departments and divisions link to learning materials and learning projects. Divisions can link subdivisions or to departments. For more information on schools, divisions and departments look at the Naming Conventions.
- Topic:Human Nutrition
- Topic:Edible Plant Identification
- Topic:Fermentation and Preservation of Edibles
- Topic:Culinary Arts
- Topic:History of Agriculture
- Topic:Cardiovascular Fitness
- Topic:The Anatomy of Fitness
- Topic:Personal Training
- Topic:Sports History
- Topic:Sports Training
- Topic:Fuel and Movement
- Topic:Human-powered Vehicles
- Topic:Alternative Fuels
- Topic:Petroleum Politics
- Topic:Basics of House Construction
- Topic:Land Use and Private Property
Active participants[edit | edit source]
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed).
- Since 9 October 2015 with contributions to Sport/Volleyball --Marshallsumter (discuss • contribs) 04:56, 17 April 2018 (UTC)
- DErnestWachter, email:email@example.com
Inactive participants[edit | edit source]
- Dionysios <span style="color: #FF9933;" (talk), a Participant in the Wikiversity School of Advanced General Studies, Date: 2007-04-26 (April 26, 2007) Time: 174101 UTC -- Division of Ecological Sustainability
School news[edit | edit source]
- 27 August 2006 - School founded!