IT Security is an information technology topic that includes network security, operational security, threats and vulnerabilities, host security, access control, and cryptography.
This course comprises 6 sections and 33 lessons covering IT security. Each lesson includes a combination of Wikipedia readings, YouTube videos, and hands-on learning activities. The course also assists learners in preparing for CompTIA Security+ Certification.
- Network Security
- Operational Security
- Host Security
- Access Control
- Computer Skills
- Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC3)
- IT Fundamentals
- Computer Support
- Computer Networks
- Exam 98-367: Security Fundamentals
- Computer Security
- Wikibooks: Security+ Certification
- CompTIA: Security+ Certification Exam Objectives - Exam SY0-401
- Ciampa, Mark (2015). CompTIA Security+ Guide to Network Security Fundamentals, 5th Edition. Cengage. ISBN 9781305093911