Collaborative learning refers to methodologies and environments in which learners engage in a common task where each individual depends on and is accountable to each other. This learning project provides resources and best practices for learning about and designing effective collaborative learning activities.
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Best Practices
- Stages of Group Development
- Team Evaluation Form
- Team Formation
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Contextual Learning
- Instructional design
- Teaching and Learning Online
- Wikipedia: Collaborative learning
- Collaboratively Building Concepts
- Facilitating Online
- Wikipedia: Computer-supported collaborative learning
External Links[edit | edit source]
- The Web 2.0 and Participatory e-Learning - course by Curtis Bonk
- Wikis as Tools for Collaborative Learning and Knowledge Management - a course by Bernie Dodge.
- Teaching and learning online with wikis by Naomi Augar, Ruth Raitman and Wanlei Zhou
- Wikis in teaching and assessment: the M/Cyclopedia project by Axel Bruns and Sal Humphreys
- Open Study - See introduction at The Chronicle of Higher Education.