8:00 class/28 May 2007
|This Wikiversity page is of historical interest. You may discuss this page on the talk page, copy all or part of this page to another page for further editing or start a new discussion about this page at the Wikiversity:Colloquium.|
This is an archive of Wikiversity current events from 28 May 2007. Note: Wikiversity passed 3,000 "legitimate content pages" and 125,000 page edits.
Colloquium summary[edit | edit source]
Short summaries of active discussions at Wikiversity:Colloquium.
- Wikiversity:Colloquium#Minor interface change... - What should Wikiversity main namespace pages be called? Articles? Learning resources? Learning objects?
Internet Relay Chat topics of the day[edit | edit source]
Re-cap of topics discussed in #wikiversity-en.
- Wikiversity:Percent complete
- Template Taskforce
- Wikiversity at Wikibooks put up for deletion
- Decision Making
- Linking from Wikipedia pages to Wikiversity pages. Related: Template for linking Wikipedia articles to Wikiversity projects.
- What should we call Wikiversity participants? Wiklars? Wikiveritans? Wikiversitarians? Wikimedians?
- What should main namespace pages be called? Related page: MediaWiki:Nstab-main.
Email discussions and blogs[edit | edit source]
Summaries of Email discussions and blogs with relevance to Wikiversity participants.
- Wiki elitism by Geoffrey Burling.
- Wikikids by Mathias Damour. Related: Is Wikiversity too oriented-towards college students? See: Wikiversity:Pre-tertiary portal.
Recent changes[edit | edit source]
Today's trends in active editing efforts.
- User:Hillgentleman working on templates such as Template:Iterate.
- User:SB Johnny working on Bloom clock project.
- User:Remi continuing categorization, stubifying and linking.
- User:CQ developing User:CQ/2007.