8:00 class/15 May 2007
|This Wikiversity page is of historical interest. You may discuss this page on the talk page, copy all or part of this page to another page for further editing or start a new discussion about this page at the Wikiversity:Colloquium.|
This is an archive of Wikiversity current events from 15 May 2007
Colloquium summary[edit | edit source]
Short summaries of active discussions at Wikiversity:Colloquium
- Problem with test/quiz boxes. Related page: new quiz/test question format.
- Cut and paste content from other wikis.
- Linkspam warning template for commercial links of no educational value.
Internet Relay Chat topics of the day[edit | edit source]
Re-cap of topics discussed in #wikiversity-en.
- Is there a fair use policy at Wikiversity? "Taking copyright advice from a free-software activist is sort of like learning about evolution from George Bush" - User:AmiDaniel. Related category: Category:Non-free image copyright tags.
- Fundraising/Video Kiosk (image to right).
- Happy Birthday Tutchek!
Email discussions and blogs[edit | edit source]
Summaries of Email discussions and blogs with relevance to Wikiversity participants.
- Wikis as tools of Critical Discourse Analysis by Said Kassem Hamideh. Related link: Collaboratively Building Concepts.
- Technical articles on Wikipedia. Can Wikiversity help? Related link: Wikiversity and Wikipedia services.
- Memory Archive - is this wiki of interest to School:History, School:Sociology? (mentioned on WikiEN-l)
Recent changes[edit | edit source]
Today's trends in active editing efforts.
- Elementary Curriculum and Training - by User:Harriska2.
- Time sensitive: Wikiversity workshop at Wikimania 2007.
- New quiz/test template. Related link Test and Quiz.